Watch Our Progress

easy fundraisers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Daddy's Girl

It was to be expected that Sanai was pretty attached to me in the beginning.  I spent 5 weeks maternity leave with her day and night primarily by myself.  Tommy was mid-football season when we traveled to Ethiopia so he was pretty busy the first 2 months that Sanai was home.

But recently he has been home more and spends a lot of time with her. Her eyes light up when he comes in the room and she reaches for him to pick her up and it melts my heart.  Tommy is definitely the fun dad, he's always on the floor playing with the kids.  They are usually always crawling all over him and you can tell he loves it.

I'm so glad that they were able to bond so quickly and easily.  She already has him wrapped around her little tiny finger!  He says she's not dating until she's 30. LOL




1 comment: