Watch Our Progress

easy fundraisers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Support Adoption Wristbands

Besides selling t-shirts I've also got "support adoption" wristbands for sale in all different colors. I've also got maroon and a few camo's along with some youth sizes in hot pink, bright green and blue. They are $5 each and have "support adoption" debossed in them, which you can't see very well in the photo.  I know it's not a very catchy statement but I wanted something that would appeal to the masses and I didn't have a lot of room to get creative so I had to keep it short and to the point.

I always search the ads each week for great deals in town before we head out to Sam's in Murfreesboro so I frequent a local Foodland almost weekly for certain things.  I always check out with Maria in lane 2, because she's always so funny!  The past month or so she would ask me what I was buying 10 cases of Gatorade for or 4 boxes of sweet tarts and I explained to her that we were raising money to adopt.  Immediately she wanted to help out in some way so I gave her some wristbands to sell and within a week she had sold 10!

So I'm looking for a few friends who might be interested in taking some and selling to their friends!  I can mail them to you if you think there's people at your church, friends or family members that might buy some.  I want to especially thank my mom, Carrie S., Mary Jane and Joanna P., and Ashley H. for taking bracelets to sell for me!!

Let me know if your interested in getting any, just text me, leave a comment or send me a message on facebook.  Whatever you don't sell you can send back.  All the help is so appreciated!! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I just checked your progress yesterday and you are already up like $600!!! WHOAAAAA!!! Congrats!! Keep going babe!

    ReplyDelete