Watch Our Progress

easy fundraisers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Jewelry Party a Success!

I'm happy to report that my Premier Jewelry party that I hosted for my good friend Debby was a SUCCESS!  Not only did I get to spend time with two girls who I dearly miss from Louisville, but we had a fun time at the party learning about jewelry and playing games.  Debby also showed us what the spring fashion trends were to help us accessorize.  I had forgotten that I was Debby's very first party host when she started selling Premier and she has come such a long way!!

All in all, it was good fun.  And Debby graciously agreed to donate a certain percentage of her proceeds to our adoption which is such a nice gift!  So approximately $100 from her will be deposited into our adoption account.  Thank you to everyone who attended or went out of their way to place pre-orders to help get my sales up.  You have no idea how much it's appreciated!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment