Watch Our Progress

easy fundraisers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Busy, busy, busy is all I have to say!

I was fortunate enough to attend the Health and Wellness Fair last weekend as a booth holder (is that a term? ha ha) Besides producing a constant stream of brownies from my kitchen (that's a whole other post!), I took a few hours to sit at a table to sell our t-shirts, bracelets and candy.  I didn't do as well as hoped but at the end of the day I made about $60 which was more than what I started with that day.  So for that, I am thankful.  I had a few people really excited about what we were doing which always gives me another small surge of energy.

This is an extremely busy month for us!  I am currently in Chattanooga training to get my Propery and Casualty license for my new job.  In between my studies I'm drumming up more t-shirt sales and trying to figure out a way to fit everything in this month.  Tommy is in full football mode right now so we are both just trying to hold things together.

A good friend of mine who sells Premier Jewelry in Louisville is coming to visit me and I am hosting a party for her this weekend at my house.  She's been gracious enough to donate part of the proceeds to our adoption!  The football team is also having a Lift-A-Thon at the stadium so I'm hoping to be able to pull double duty on Saturday and have a booth at the field.  We will see if I'm trying to squeeze too much in...

No comments:

Post a Comment