Watch Our Progress

easy fundraisers

Monday, September 17, 2012

I'm boo hoo'ing (is that a word?!) this week because it's my last week with my Ethiopian princess!!  We had a great weekend traveling and hanging out with family in Iowa though.  Sanai got to meet my grandma's, aunt and my brother and sister in law and two sweet nieces. 




 
I was a little worried on how Micah would do because he's never been on a plane, but he did good.  Plenty of toys and snacks and he was good to go.
 
We arrived in Detroit for our layover and two hours later found out our flight had been delayed another two hours and then cancelled.  Luckily, there was another flight and they just combined ours with theirs and we arrived pretty close to the time we were supposed to before.




The weekend was full of rehearsals, dinners, makeup and hair appts and lots of fun. My friend Denise, the bride, looked beautiful.  We all had a lot of fun!  I saw a few friends I hadn't seen in a really long time.  Before I knew it, it was Sunday and we were headed back to Tennessee. Luckily our flights were on time and there were no delays.  Both kids fell asleep on the second flight.  The attendant said my kids won "best behaved" award for the week. 

They were both pretty excited to see Daddy on Sunday!!

I'm ready for a few weeks of relaxation after this weekend, but knowing our schedule that probably won't happen. ha ha





At the reception


Bridesmaids


 

No comments:

Post a Comment