Watch Our Progress

easy fundraisers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Home Study and Dossier

I'm excited to report that our first home study visit is scheduled for Oct 13th!! After the initial visit to our home we will then meet with her at her office for our second visit and then she will finalize the report. The list we had to get together was pretty lengthy and I felt so accomplished after I had it all together. I literally carried the bag around with me with all the paperwork in it, ha ha.

But today I received all the dossier paperwork. A dossier is sort of similiar to the home study in that you have to gather all this paperwork, get it notarized and put it together in a packet. Although I'm excited to start working on the dossier I feel a bit defeated that I have to start gathering more paperwork again.

Not to mention the next two weeks are full of football games, craft fairs and general up keep. You should see my house right now, things have definitely fallen to the way side.



I've been preparing for the past two weeks for the Autumn Street Fair. I'm selling t-shirts, bracelets, lion pillows, bows, African coffee and wreaths that I have made. Next Saturday is Applefest which is another craft fair that I'll be participating in. These will be great ways to sell the crafts and earn money but I'm just plain tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment