Watch Our Progress

easy fundraisers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

More Stuff For Sale

I've had several great suprises today.  First off, a customer at my job who I have never met came in today to add a vehicle to his policy and ended up giving me a $100 donation towards our adoption!!  Then I decided to check my paypal account today after not checking it for several weeks and found 2 donations totalling $150!!  I'm so thankful that people are supportive and want to be a part of what we are doing.  So THANK YOU SO MUCH!

On another note, I've been working on a few small projects over the past few weeks and here's what I've got.  I made some homemade earrings that I'm selling for $5.00 each plus some shipping (I haven't mailed any yet so I'm not sure how much shipping will be)   I also thought I would post some of my cards.  I'm selling them for $2.50 each, which is still cheaper than buying a nice one in the store!  I'm not sure how much shipping on these will be either but if you are interested let me know and I'll figure it out.

**UPDATE** I removed the pictures because I left all the cards and earrings with my sister in law in Florida! ha ha  I think she will have good luck selling them down there and I've got so many supplies to make more cards.  I'm going to be working on starting an ETSY page soon and will post my new creations on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment