Watch Our Progress

easy fundraisers

Monday, July 11, 2011

T-Shirts anyone??

Once again I'd like to recognize our awesome friends, The Paz's.  I can't say enough about this family in the support they have given us!  Their oldest daughter, Jesse, is away at college in Chicago and has been selling t-shirts like crazy for me.  The picture shown here is one of the first orders that I mailed to her - I hope she's majoring in sales at school because she's working it for me! ha ha

Needless to say, I got another order from her for 6 more shirts.  The only problem is that I can only order 24 shirts at a time.  So I'm  putting it out there that if there is anyone who was thinking about getting a shirt NOW is your time! 

I plan to order some extra shirts but am hoping I won't have to order the whole 18 on my own.  The shirts are only $10 each ($12 for a 2XL, $13 for a 3XL, $14 for a 4XL) plus $3 if the shirt needs to be shipped.  They come in multiple colors and are a great quality shirt!!  They also come in  youth size in small, medium and large. (The youth small is approx equivalent to a 5T shirt).

If you are interested you can order by sending me a message on facebook, emailing me at monica452@hotmail.com or by making a donation through my paypal acct for the correct amount of the shirt and put the size and color that you want in the comment line.

No comments:

Post a Comment