Watch Our Progress

easy fundraisers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

ETHIOPIA OR BUST!!!

As you've read our case was submitted to court last Friday the 15th.  I was expecting to wait maybe two weeks to find out when we were going to court.  You can't base your case off anyone elses because each one is different so I really wasn't sure when we would find out.  So naturally, I've been working on the nursery and staying busy to keep my mind off things.

I was at work this morning and was taking a pyament for a customer when an email notification came through on my screen showing the first few lines of an email from Sue, our agency director.  It said "go meet your baby on July 9th for court".  My eyes got really wide and I said rather loudly "OH MY GOSH!"  Of course the customer sort of freaked out thinking I had double charged him or something crazy, ha ha.  I told him that I just got a really exciting email.  LOL

So as you can imagine, we are beyond excited and freaking out a bit getting things together since we will be traveling in about 2 1/2 weeks!!  Woot Woot




2 comments:

  1. OMG YAY!!! Funny, my reaction to reading the "go meet your baby on July 9th for court" was the exact same as yours...big eyes saying omg!! ha ha

    I can't imagine how excited you are to finally have a date and for it to be so close. Ahh I can't wait for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Mon!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete