Watch Our Progress

easy fundraisers

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I've been mum for quite awhile on my site and it's not for a lack of things happening.  I really needed to get over a few things that were going on so that I didn't take out all my frustrations and hurt in the cyberworld.  I try to embrace change with an open mind and heart, but I'm not always the best at it. Esepcially when it's not what you were expecting!   I know I definitely need to work on forgiving people.  Sometimes it's one and done with me and I have a hard time moving past things.  We are all a work in progress, right?

We are getting ready for a pretty big transition in our lives in the next few months.  My husband is a football coach which usually means we aren't going to be in on place necessarily for a super long time. I'm trying to embrace it at this time in our lives when our kids are still small and we are able to experience new places and meet new people.  Some places are better than others, some are down right awful.  But the one thing that I love about it all is that we are forced to rely on each other as an immediate family.  We turn to each other in times of crisis and tears which has made our marriage incredibly strong.

As Micah nears the end of his pre-school year, I'm excited that he was able to experience such a great pre-K teacher.  Mrs. LeAnne has been a blessing to our family not only in providing a great atmosphere for Micah as he enters his education but also as a support system for my family. What a sweet person we have been blessed to know!

I also am going to truly miss my daughter's daycare, they have been amazing with Sanai not only teaching her things (she's a light weight genius!) but also being flexible with work hours and her medical issues that we sometimes experience. Nothing starts my day off better than knowing my child loves her daycare and that they love her back.

Our house is for sale and I'm trusting that God will provide the right buyer very soon.  As to where we will end up at the end of this journey, we don't know quite yet.  But I'm definitely ready for the next chapter to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment