Watch Our Progress

easy fundraisers

Sunday, January 6, 2013

This is the first year I've actually prepared ahead of time and planned Micah a big birthday party.  With his birthday being so close to Christmas (Jan 7th) I'm usually not thinking about things until it's too late because of the holidays.  With all the adjustments we've had this year and with Sanai's recent health issues I thought this would be a great time to show him how special he is.

He's very much into super hero's right now so I wanted to throw him a super hero birthday party.  I searched Pinterest for most of my ideas and I think it turned out great.  He told me he had a blast! The only bad part about the party was that it was FREEZING!  They turned the heater on about an hour before we got there but unfortunately it was only 45 degrees the whole time. 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Micah and Moore on the slide
 
 
They're wearing their coats because it was 45 degrees!!
 
 
 
 
Sanai got in on the fun!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy 4th Birthday, Bubba!!

1 comment: