Watch Our Progress

easy fundraisers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Every time I go in the Just Love Coffee Roastery building to buy coffee I see a saying on the wall that really hits me.  "Be the change you wish to see in the world".  I believe it's by Mother Theresa, but needless to say it has stuck with me.

I ran acrossed this great documentary and wanted to share.  Addis is the capital city of Ethiopia.  Someone this weekend called us heroes for going on this journey of adoption and although I was flattered, we have done nothing but simply followed God's calling.  There are millions of mouths to feed all over the world, we are just feeding one.  We are BEING THE CHANGE WE WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD.  The real question is how will you change the world?




The City of Addis - A short documentary from Session 7 Media on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment